RETURN/ WARRANTY POLICY
All defective items, unless otherwise indicated, can be returned for a refund or replacement within specific below days of purchase.
o iPhone LCD:
o Refurbished LCD: Premium, OEM Refurbished, Local
§ 180-day warranty for LCD of any manufacturer defects
§ LCD must be in good shape (no deep scratch)
§ No picture / lines are internal damages, they are not accepted
§ Screw hole paint, LCD and cable damaged are not accepted.
o Grade B,C LCD:
§ 90-day same policy as refurbished LCD
§ No cover: spot/dead pixel/backlight, etc…
o Aftermarket LCD:
§ 30-day warranty, in like-new condition
§ Warranty included: Frame, touch, spot/dead pixel and defective cable.
o Samsung LCD: 90-day warranty
o Must be uninstalled (included tape)
o Internal LCD bleeding/ Internal broken won’t be accepted
o Glass: 30-day warranty
o iPad: No damaged cable flex, in new condition
o Samsung glass: must be unused, no scratches
o Small Part: 30-day warranty
o In good shape
o Must have proof of purchase
o Accessories: 7-day warranty with proof of purchase
A return item authorization number (RMA#) is required for all warranty replacements.
My item is defective. I want to return.
- If your item is defective, please go here.
- After submitting a return request, you will be given a RMA number. It is important for you to include the RMA number in your return shipment.
- Each of our items have a special stamp that identifies that it is our product. If we find that it is missing or that the item you sent back CANNOT be identified as OUR screen then we will not refund. No exceptions.
- If our item has sustained physical damage or water damage that voids our warranty then we will not refund.
- We accept returns/exchange within the specific days of purchase as listed above. No exceptions.
I ordered the wrong item. Can I return and get the right items I ordered?
- Please follow the above steps and request a RMA number.
- Unwanted items returned will be subject a 15% restocking fee. Item must be in the condition that we sent you. It must be unused, undamaged, and uninstalled condition, and the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase to return. No exceptions.
I received the wrong order. I ordered X, but I got Y instead. What can I do?
Sometimes our store is flooded with orders and packages get mixed up. It is our mistake, we will do our best to fix it.
· Upon receiving the wrong order, please follow the steps above to request a RMA #.
· We will send you a shipping label to your email.
I received a damaged item. How can I return?
· You must message us about the damaged item ASAP. We have a 24 hour window for items that have arrived damaged.
681 North Plano Rd, Suite #121
Richardson, TX 75081
Contact #: 469-556-3158
Some customers unfortunately abuse our return, warranty, and other policies. Accordingly, we will be forced to apply stricter policies to those abusive customers.
These policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.